You may not be joining us this year as we head out to Greece. However, that doesn't mean that you can't indulge in a great book or classic film that will easily transport you to this amazing land we call our playground, Greece!
Here is my recommendation on BOOKS to read & FILMS to watch, before you travel to Greece or if you simply need a good 'getaway'.
- My Family and Other Animals (1977) by Gerald Durrell, recounting his childhood spent on Corfu Island.
- It's All Greek To Me! (2004) by John Mole, a family converting a ruin into a home.
- Unbinding the Heart, (2012) by Agapi Stassinopoulos, a dose of Greek wisdom, generosity, and unconditional love.
- Captain Corelli's Mandolin, starring Nicolas Cage & Penelope Crus
- Mamma Mia, I think we all know this one...right?
I wish you were joining me this year but there is still time to seal our 2017 prices for our 2018 trip. Hope to see you in Greece!